Welcome to the November edition of ResourceBank’s HR Legal Update of 2016. This issue, which heavily focuses on recent key employment law cases, talks about dress codes and the workplace and the new Apprenticeship Levy. There are also a couple of sections covering things to keep an eye out for and a Brexit update.
- Case Law Update– Make sure your company does not fall victim to disciplinary investigations.
- Dress Codes and the Workplace- learn more about dress code policies for your employees and avoid accusations of discrimination.
- New Apprenticeship Levy– This section applies to all employers with a pay bill of £3 million + – there are no exemptions.
- Update on Brexit– Find out more about potential effect on HR law.
- Employment law developments- Keep up to date with new developments in employment law in 2016.
- Employment Tribunal Claims– Examples and outcomes of tribunal claims.
- Flexible Working– The 8 lawful Business reasons for rejection set out in legislation are….
Read the full legal update by clicking on the image below or this link: Employment Law Update November 2016