Well done, you’ve made the first step – recognising you want to leave your current job and find a new role. According to Forbes, the hardest part of a job search is getting the interview, but the question is – Where do you begin?
Below are some tips and advice on how to ensure you are well prepared in landing that interview.
ResourceBank work with companies in offering Outplacement Services and attending Career Days, the above infographic is an example of the advice we can offer your employees who are in need of job search guidance.
Our approach is to provide people with 1:1 consultation and support, we also offer group workshops and provide support in the following areas:
- Understanding interests, key strengths and transferability
- Create a personal ‘marketing plan’
- Develop CV and social media profiles to increase visibility
- Maximise personal networks
- Personal presentation and interview practice
- How to use online recruitment tools and agencies to support job search
If your company is going through a restructure and in need of Outplacement Services or you would like to find out more on how our HR Team can help you, contact Hannah Taylor on 01952 281900 or email: Hannah.email@example.com