So you’ve just been invited for an interview – On average, a handful of people are shortlisted for each job therefore it’s vital you stand out from the crowd. Doing extensive research on the company you have been offered an interview for is essential to help make you the top candidate.
Below are some more tips and advice on how you can prepare for your interview and ensure it goes as smoothly as possible:
ResourceBank work with companies in offering Outplacement Services and attending Career Days, the above infographic is an example of the advice we can offer your employees who are in need of help preparing for an interview.
Our approach is to provide people with 1:1 consultation and support, we also offer group workshops and provide support in the following areas:
- Understanding interests, key strengths and transferability
- Create a personal ‘marketing plan’
- Develop CV and social media profiles to increase visibility
- Maximise personal networks
- Personal presentation and interview practice
- How to use online recruitment tools and agencies to support job search
If your company is going through a restructure and in need of Outplacement Services or you would like to find out more on how our HR Team can help you, contact Hannah Taylor on 01952 281900 or email: Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org