We design, develop, manage and optimise career websites with engaging content in order to attract relevant candidates for your business. Our designers work with your brand guidelines and marketing departments to create and manage media-rich content which sells your employer brand. Your careers website will remain yours – and we manage it on your behalf. It will be integrated with our candidate application portal to ensure a seamless experience for potential employees.
From our experience, the outcome of investing in a careers website means higher quality applicants for our clients. Your website is most likely the first place that a job seeker will be exposed to your employer brand and gives them an insight into what it is actually like to work for you, therefore offering information into your culture, values, rewards and benefits, training and development will help position you as an employer of choice.
The Northgate Careers website (managed by ResourceBank) which uses advanced functionality and rich digital content to attract and engage with candidates, has been recognised by the prestigious In-house Recruitment Awards, the leading annual awards for UK talent attraction businesses.
The website was launched at the end of 2016 and key features include:
- Mobile-friendly candidate application (apply with LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+)
- “Day in the Life” profiles including videos of all key individual roles, now linked to our own careers You Tube channel
- Unique Benefits Calculator which allows candidates to see the full value of their package
- Meet the recruitment teamproviding prospective applicants the first opportunity to engage with the people they will be talking to and what they are looking for
- “Live chat” facility to immediately respond to candidate questions
- Innovative “Welcome Portal” to manage the on-boarding process and reduce paper wastage
Some other websites we manage include…
World Duty Free Jobs