Finalist for Best Recruitment Process Outsourcing Business Award
ResourceBank has been announced as a finalist for the Best Recruitment Process Outsourcing Business Award in the Global Recruiter Awards 2022.
The annual Global Recruiter Awards highlight the strengths and achievements of the recruitment industry, and to recognise the companies and individuals who have demonstrated best practice, leading edge thinking and more over the last 12 months.
The entries specifically asked how we had risen to the challenge of the COVID-19 pandemic and this is a summary of our response:
“As a result of the pandemic, many of our clients shut down overnight and our revenues were reduced to 20% of our usual levels. Our COVID-19 emergency measures saw us focus on sectors that needed recruitment support and on new HR services that our teams could also deliver including:
• “ApprenticeLink” service that connected care homes with providers of apprentice training (2,136 care apprenticeships supported a total of 468 care homes in the UK, keeping 8 members of our staff employed).
• “Pay when you can” recruitment service for Care homes which helped 8 care groups recruit 750 new members of staff (and retained 4 of our staff in employment)
• “Kick Start Gateway” service provided 14 companies with access to free trainees and help over 100 people into work placements to further their career prospects.
We also took the opportunity to re-brand our services and develop a new website, and restructure our sales and marketing teams to have a more focused account-based sales & marketing strategy. Combined with the loyalty of our traditional client base, recommendations, new services and proactive marketing & sales activity, by March 2022 we had:
• Doubled the number of clients
• Increased our workforce by 20%
• Broadened our range of services within HR support, employee engagement, outplacement and apprenticeship development so that we add value to a much broader range of our client’s people strategy.
Thanks to our team’s flexibility, innovation and commitment, we are now an even stronger partner to our clients, and are delivering services to the highest number of clients we have ever supplied.
We also aim to become carbon neutral by 2023 and have a number of CSR initiatives. We had committed to building a school in Nepal to celebrate our 25th anniversary, which despite setbacks from Covid, is now open and supporting 140 children in a remote, mountainous area.
It has been a pleasure partnering with ResourceBank, they have been so supportive, right from; a speedy integration to enabling us to welcome 200 new starters in a matter of months. Through their experience and ‘can do’ approach, they have been a perfect partner for us.”
Head of HR Resourcing, SSP
“I have personally worked with Resource Bank for many years now, within different industries, and they have always proven that their RPO partnership model can work well. The recruitment team are fully integrated into our People Team and understand our business culture. This is how we make it so successful. It’s a real partnership, one I’m confident we’ll have for a long time.”
Director of HR – Simpson Millar
The Global Recruiter Award ceremony takes place in November in London and we’re looking forward to attending.
To find out more about the services ResourceBank can provide and support your business with, the boxes below cover off all the areas we specialise in.
If you would like to speak to someone further about working with us, contact Charlotte below.