What is RPO?
If you’re in the recruitment industry RPO is a term you’ll probably be fairly familiar with, but outside of that you may be feeling left in the dark with this mysterious acronym.
So lets cut to the chase…. RPO stands for Recruitment Process Outsourcing. In the traditional sense that means a specialist recruiter looks after all or parts of your hiring process making the lives of your internal HR and Recruitment teams much more manageable.
Why do people choose RPO?
Ultimately, it works out cheaper than using agencies on an ad hoc basis as vacancies arise. There’s also the time saving element, with the RPO provider working alongside you to handle the time-consuming tasks such as advertising, CV sifting and preliminary interviews right through to producing offer documents and requesting references on your behalf if you so wish.
Are there any downsides?
Many companies may feel reluctant to relinquish control of one of their vital functions and ultimately having someone else represent their brand in the market. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
So how does ResourceBank differ from other RPO providers?
Our approach to recruitment outsourcing is to provide you with a bespoke, tailored and unique partnership service which suits your culture and specific needs. Partnership is the key word here. We aim to become an extension of your HR and Recruitment teams – not replace them!
Why use ResourceBank RPO?
- Improved time to hire
- Better quality candidates
- Higher manager satisfaction
- Enhanced employer brand
- Reduced cost and complexity
- Dramatically improved candidate experience
How does this work in principle?
- We provide the people, systems, processes and expertise to create a centre of recruitment excellence
- We can be onsite in your offices or based remotely from our own.
- We report to you and we form a sub-set of your HR department or recruitment team.
- We provide a dedicated team that recruits solely for your business
- We understand the candidate journey and want to provide a great experience always
- We act as brand champions for your business, selling the story and benefits of working for you
We have a number of longstanding RPO clients in a variety of industries, with some partnerships still going strong after 10 years of working together.