ApprenticeLink from ResourceBank is a unique service that supports organisations to utilise Apprenticeship training most effectively.
At ApprenticeLink, our mission is to educate and encourage businesses to see the benefit of Apprenticeships as a part of their ongoing HR solution. We have 12 years’ experience of working with apprenticeship employers, training providers, colleges and sector skills councils, and we connect employers with the best Apprenticeship Training providers for their industry.
It is crucial for organisations to take Apprenticeships seriously and continue to grow by offering comprehensive training to their staff, as well as bringing in Apprentices to help shape the future of the company.
The question is no longer of being able to afford apprenticeship training, but rather a question of "Can we afford not to?"
Making the most of Apprenticeship Training
Whether your business is paying into the levy or not, apprenticeship training is more comprehensive and more financially attractive than ever before. There are now over 200 registered apprenticeship standards covering an enormous range of skills ranging from entry level to Masters Degree level.
What can be a challenge for employers is to identify which training provider to work with and which apprenticeship standard to offer; there are more than 2,600 individual training providers registered with the Education and Skills Funding Agency to deliver apprenticeships.
ApprenticeLink helps you to identify what training would add the most direct value to your individual business needs and then select and utilise the best training providers for each apprenticeship standard. Our team will guide you through from start to finish, whether that is finding and training your first ever apprentice or building a branded training suite for your organisation. We also work with companies that have well established apprenticeship programmes, to identify areas of growth and account manage their levy spend.
We will take you through a quick step by step process to identify the apprenticeship options available to you and which would benefit your organisation effectively.
There is NO charge to you for using ApprenticeLink from start to finish. Our costs are covered by the training providers
Our most popular Apprenticeship courses are:
- Operational Management
- Health and Social Care
- Digital Marketing
- Infrastructure Technician
- Human Resources
- Accounts and Payroll
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Customer Service
- Business Administration
- Team Leading
- Sales Executive
- Data Analyst
We have a suite of over 80 apprenticeships, and we work with industry experts to deliver these qualifications.
*We are delighted to announce a partnership with The West Midlands Combined Authority - ApprenticeLink will support them in gifting levy funds to businesses across the West Midlands for Apprenticeship Training* - click here for more details
Key benefits of Apprenticeships:
- Ensures skilled future workers
- Offers a progression route for staff
- Increases moral and loyalty - Investing in your staff shows great commitment to them
- Most cost effective form of training
- Training is delivered by industry experts
- Refreshes your business - New Apprentices bring fresh and innovative ideas that could be key to growth
- Revitalises your workforce
- Introducing new and modern apprenticeships can future proof your work place i.e Lean Manufacturing
- Return on Investment - National Apprenticeship Data shows 81% of consumers favour using a company that takes on apprentices
- Attractive to potential new employees - Candidates can see you're committed to training your staff