Managing a “right-sizing” programme can be one of the most stressful and challenging things that an HR professional will do. Having an experienced partner will ensure that transitioning employees are given expert support and advice and will protect your HR team and your employer brand.
Next Steps Outplacement with ResourceBank has more than 20 years’ experience of providing outplacement services to clients including Vodafone, Wolseley, Homeserve and the University of Birmingham.
We blend the individual coaching and mentoring expertise of Next Steps Consulting with ResourceBank’s expert knowledge of the recruitment market and volume outplacement delivery to provide a unique service that can support the most senior of Directors to your operational and front line team members.
Organisations managing redundancy programmes have one partner to support their HR team through to the delivery of expert and appropriate support to every employee.
Next Steps Outplacement with ResourceBank has:
- Coverage of all skills and levels of employee
- Individually tailored to your needs and those of your employees
- Expert consultants in specific sectors & levels
- Recruitment specialists providing practical job advice
- Specific attention to well-being and emotional support
Next Steps helped me to build confidence, find some direction, and discover the things that drive me, looking at what I want to achieve in life."
Benefits of Next Steps Outplacement services for individuals:
- Helps re-build confidence at a vulnerable time
- Creates clarity and focus for their career planning
- Expert consultant that understands their skill and role
- More effective job search
- Ongoing support and mentoring throughout the process
Benefits of Next Steps Outplacement services for your organisations:
- All of your transitioning employees are given the right and most appropriate support to secure their next move from one single partner
- Your HR team are provided with additional support to manage the process
- We protect your employer brand reputation
- We are a proven partner to leading UK organisations
Next Steps support has been invaluable and without it, I may have struggled to get my new job. They energised me in a way that no one else has managed throughout this process."
If your organisation is going through a restructure and in need of Outplacement Services or you would like to find out more on how our HR Team can help you, contact Melody Hermon on 01952 212429 or email: email@example.com