Recruitment for UK Care Sector
We understand that our clients in the care sector were operating in a challenging environment prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. Now, more than ever it is paramount that we are able to offer efficient and cost effective solutions which are flexible and reflect their changing requirements.
Healthcare Clients include:
If you are thinking of using a recruitment provider, we recognise that ‘out sourcing’ all of your recruitment needs might not be the solution for your business, therefore we are able to offer the following services as a stand-alone option and without being tied into a contract. However if you decide after working with us that you are interested in a more long term arrangement then we can design a service which works for you.
How we can help you:
- Deliver tailored sourcing and attraction strategies inclusive of job advertising campaigns
- Provide thorough screening of CVs and applications
- Process and manage increased volumes of candidates
- Conduct phone or video interviews as part of the shortlisting process
- Professionally manage one-off recruitment projects regardless of size
- Provide on-going or one-off expert HR support
- Offer specialist outplacement services and employee engagement services including exit interviews and Covid-19 pulse surveys
- Support internal teams with inductions and onboarding of new staff
- Connect you with training providers via our ApprenticeLink team
ResourceBank has a dedicated team of experts in social care recruitment and in recent months have supported the care industry, specifically recruiting over 200 Care Workers in 3 months, processing and screening 4,000 applications within a 4 week period and have worked on a number of projects/recruitment campaigns.
Current recruitment challenges in the care sector
Our care recruitment experts, Jannah Khan and Todd Ashton have summarised the key challenges within the care sector and the best solutions that are available to care home operators.